expensive 4x4 trip (harleys social)

Started by nobodycares, April 26, 2008, 09:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobodycares

Got pulled over on my drive back home.  no ins and out of date plates.  I normally trailer it but since It was about 5 miles there and my trailer was loaned out I figured i'll take the all dirt back roads except for the less the 1 mile of paved and all should be fine.... But not my luck.  I was less the 1.5 miles from home too.  I get to find out how costly in a few days... Yippie.  At least they didnt impound it like they could have...

Nosilla

Wow sorry to hear this. Hope it isn't to bad for you. ::ouch::

dbikers

OUCH!!!  That stinks Jeff...sorry to hear it....you should have pulled right up on his hood ::ouch::
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

ouchman

that sux big time, sorry to hear that man ::ouch::  ::ouch::
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

astrogiblet

Its usually about $150-$200 for each of those infractions. But, it varies per county.

-Brandon

Anonymous

Bummer to hear Jeff.  I'll buzz ya later, and see if I can help ya out.

Paul Hittie

Bummer
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

nobodycares

Quote from: "astrogiblet"Its usually about $150-$200 for each of those infractions. But, it varies per county.

-Brandon

I looked it up online since I'm not supposed to call until 5 days and it looks like its going to be $255 combined. :o   I think I better get my trailer back

TechJeeper

Yikes!!  Davison cops...  ::ouch::

4x4x4JK

Sorry to hear that.  Why is it that nice days have to end like that???

jeepfan1974

you will also have to pay a 250.00 fee to the state for driving uninsured and then next year you will have to pay that again   happened to me a few years ago :evil:
Let\'s go wheeling!

Major Mud

Sorry to hear Jeff. Talk to Harley. He knows alot of the "boys". He might  be able to hook you up.

nobodycares

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"you will also have to pay a 250.00 fee to the state for driving uninsured and then next year you will have to pay that again   happened to me a few years ago :evil:

Great.. the news just keeps getting better.  Money scam for the state.

nobodycares

Quote from: "Major Mud"Sorry to hear Jeff. Talk to Harley. He knows alot of the "boys". He might  be able to hook you up.

Yeah, he gave me a call this morning.  my fingers are crossed.  at least its zero points.  The police officer did say that when I talk to the majistrate they may take my story and my record (clean for quite a few years) into consideration.

Major Mud

I'm guessing the neighbors put in a call, and the boys were just waitin' for us rednecks to pull out. Looking for a reason to bring in a few bucks. Cops, they're all rotten pri......ooooops, sorry Mitch! ::ouch::