Very serious... Can you help?????

Started by 4x4x4JK, May 15, 2008, 04:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4x4JK

My son brought home a letter from school today.  There was an attempted child abduction in Grand Blanc yesterday.

The letter states that on May 14th, an 18-20 year old male in a two door Jeep with a tan hard top attempted to lure a 12 year old girl into it.  It occured in the afternoon in the Williamsburg Farms neighborhood.  It does not mention the color of the vehicle.  Anyone with information is aksed to call the Grand Blanc Township Police at (810)424-2611.

I can only think of one two door with a tan hard top.  He live across from me on Hill Rd, but is older than that age.

If you happen to think of anyone that would meet the description, please help out.  This is only about 3/4 mile from my house.

Nosilla

WoW not cool.

I will keep my ears open on this.

jeepfan1974

cody?? lol ::poke::
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

no really we had a similar incident a while back in our neighborhood  some scumbag gave  my daughters friend a note that said a bunch of sexual stuff she is 10 the police hunted him down like a dog    we enrolled my daughter in a stranger awareness program it helped alot and she became very interested and asked us to let her take karate she is now has 2 belt levels to go to reach black belt
Let\'s go wheeling!

TechJeeper

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"cody?? lol ::poke::

butthead, I dont have a tan hard top (the news got it wrong, it was a tan soft top) and it wasnt me, it was Doug... My Jeep isnt running... lol, Im just kidding.

In all seriousness, I will keep an eye out, its scarry seeings how i work right down the road from there and hate people who abduct and abuse children, I hope they catch the scumbag

Anonymous

We had that happen at a school in Davison about a month or so ago.  I'de like to find those bastards and have my way with them :evil:   (you can take that how ever you want :roll: )

Yager

Holy crap! I'm staying the hell out of the greater flint area...
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "Gr8archer"
Quote from: "jeepfan1974"cody?? lol ::poke::

butthead, I dont have a tan hard top (the news got it wrong, it was a tan soft top) and it wasnt me, it was Doug... My Jeep isnt running... lol, Im just kidding.

In all seriousness, I will keep an eye out, its scarry seeings how i work right down the road from there and hate people who abduct and abuse children, I hope they catch the scumbag
DONT MAKE ME SICK MY DAUGHTER ON YOU CODY    !  :lol:
Let\'s go wheeling!