whew...

Started by 94_xj_country, August 16, 2008, 01:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

94_xj_country

that was interesting. i was sitting on the computer about half an hour ago, when i realized i had let the dog out and couldnt remember letting her in. so i walk through the house, nothing. walk through the yard with a bone and her leash, still nothing. check the basement, upstairs, bathrooms, couldnt find her. immediatly i assume the worst. i grab my maglight, hop in my jeep, and drive. i combed the neighborhood and surrounding area's looking with the flash light and calling for her, couldnt find her anywhere. so i came back to the house to wake some one up and get some help. i run up to my bed room (the one room i never looked in) to grab something, and to my releif, theres an old fat dog laying on her back sawing wood in my bed. whew.

:rosie out:
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

longarm

Good scare for ya, now your awake!  Atleast your dog is home and safe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

dbikers

funny...i have 2 of the p.i.t.a's.....i leave the door open hoping they'll run away....currently i'm on my recliner and the dogs are in my bed....wth!!!
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

our dog has been crazy (ier???) the last couple of days--maybe because of the full moon?  He is whiny, roams all over when you let him out, and pretends to be deaf when you call him.  

He sleeps on our bed as well--what is up with all the spoiled dogs????