Endangered Species stickers

Started by Paul Hittie, July 16, 2007, 10:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Mitch asked me to grab some, but I had already sent everything home with Lucas.  I e-mailed John the GLFWDA store manager tonight, he will ship me 10 of them in the morning.  If you want some let me know - but the catch is they are $3 each, not $1 like the GLFWDA stickers.  If we have any extras I'll stick them in the raffle Saturday.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

What are these stickers now? Do you have a picture of them?

-Brandon

longarm

Thanks Paul for taking care of that .

Pic of the sticker:
http://glfwda.org/store/product_info.ph ... 5cfc822f46

Another cool idea for a sticker would be a pic of a Jeep Wheeling and the words "Support The Sport."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

We have some very "splashy" support the sport bumper stickers - I have one on my trail-rated Suburban.

Anonymous

Save me one or 2.

Paul Hittie

Edwards was in the hospital for a couple of days, and is just sending out today.  Mitch I added your shirt to my order while I had him on the phone.  I also wanted to try and complete a transaction through the store to make sure we got all of the bugs worked out.  Everything worked this time, except the shipping rates will need to be adjusted a bit.

longarm

Thank you Paul.  Any idea if the stickers will be here before the show?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

I think so - he was going to get them in today's mail, New Baltimore to Burton should only take 2 days max