Thanks 2TM!!

Started by TechJeeper, July 19, 2007, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechJeeper

I went into 2TM to get some bar pin eliminators for my Jeep.  I was kinda werry because of the past experiances I had with Jarad and his crew at TJO.  That was my first time in the shop since the transfer from TJO, and I have to say, I felt more welcome comming in today then the few times I went into TJO. I will defently be checking with 2TM first when it comes to future purchases for now on!

Thank You,
Cody

Paul Hittie

I was in there a couple of weeks ago to pick up either Deb's BL or MML, can't remember which one.  I originally bought my Jeep from Jared/Five Star, but had not shopped at TJO recently for parts due to poor service and high prices.  I was pleasantly surprised by the service and attention from the new 2TM crew.  That was before I realized Anthony had anything to do with them too.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LeePotter

I think you all know where I stand on the old TJO,  But when I went up there with my mom 2TM has there stuff together very good peoples.

longarm

Ya, atleast if they do work on your font axle, they will have the common sense to fill the diff back up BEFORE you drive out and break down in the ghetto of Flint.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

GOT ROCKS

Everybody here at 2TM wants to thank you all for your positive feedback and support of our new venture.

We are trying very hard to rub out the old name and bad service that you all came to expect and are glad that you have noticed the efforts we are making to make sure your new experiences are better than before.

It makes us happy to know that our valued customers are truely satisfied after they leave.  You never know for sure until you read something like this and then it makes all the hard work worth it.

Without your dedication we would be out of a job, so thank you all again for your continued support.

Anthony & The 2TM Crew
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!