1983 CJ5 - Original 30,000 I'm selling..what's it worth

Started by bbobb, April 07, 2009, 02:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbobb

Hey Guys

New to board here originally from Genesee but live in Chicago now.  I've got a CJ5 with under 30,000 original miles, silver/powder blue exterior with a light blue cloth interior.  Soft top/with full detachable soft doors, new radiator, alternator, battery, spare tire.   This was a lake house jeep used tool around the lake and thats it (as you can tell from the miles).  and let me put it this way it has been registered since 2003 just sat in the garage and was started routinely just so the motor didn't sit.

Its located in Charlevoix, MI at our storage facility and figured that I would give you Michigan jeep enthusists first dibs on it, plus logistically it is a lot easier.  I'm looking to get $3,500 + out of it not looking for top dollar and don't want to give it away either and from what i've seen out there this isn't unrealistic due to the good condition its in.  I will have more pics available next week.  If you got any questions for me please feel free to give me a call at 312-933-3298

Thanks
Brian

naypalm

Welcome to the forum Brian, sounds like a good deal on a mint Jeep. I hope it sells for ya!

longarm

Any pics?  Sounds very nice.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Herezja

Quote from: "longarm"Any pics?  Sounds very nice.

I kept an eye on this one on eBay...it sold for a little over $6000

4x4x4JK

I was talking to the guy about buying it, was supposed to send me some pics and info then never responded and sold it on ebay.  I would have bought it if he would have responded.  Oh well.  Maybe next one.

Anonymous

Thats why I hate people that join just to pimp their junk.  Ah well, whacha gonna do?!?!?!