Its all Matt's fault !!

Started by NewRide, May 18, 2009, 10:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

I bought Matt's CB off him at the end of last year . So it has since then sat on my work bench waiting to be installed . Well when Matt said he was going to do a CB tune in day I figure I'd better install it ! So I finally took my hard top off and was going to put on my soft top .... took a look at the CB antennae mount and it was starting to rust.  No big deal right ? Take off the light .. take off the mount sand it down ... paint it ... Well its not that simple !!! As of right now my Jeep is in pieces getting ready to be repainted LOL . Stripped off the nurf bars .. took out the whole interior .. Cut off both bumpers .. reworked my tire carrier ... Now I have to refab up the bumpers due to the fact I want everything to be bolt on with my Jeep.  ::woot::  ::woot::  I'm glad I have a few days off  ::trout::  I'll post a few pictures later.
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

TechJeeper

hahaha, awsome! cant wait to see pics!

Oh and it is all matts fault!

naypalm

I have that effect on people  :oops:  ::Jeep::

Paul Hittie

I had a spot where the paint was peeling on the bathroom ceiling like that once - by the time I was done I had stripped it down to the studs and replaced everything, including the door!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Quote from: "phittie1100"I had a spot where the paint was peeling on the bathroom ceiling like that once - by the time I was done I had stripped it down to the studs and replaced everything, including the door!

That was Matt's fault to !!!   ::poke::
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)