Where to get powdercoated?

Started by 4x4x4JK, August 13, 2009, 02:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4x4JK

I need to get something powdercoated.  Anyone know a good place in the area to do it?

NewRide

Not sure where you stay but there is a place a mile down the road from me . If you want I'll get the number for you.
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Herezja

Quote from: "4x4x4JK"I need to get something powdercoated.  Anyone know a good place in the area to do it?

I need to get my front bumper powder coated sooner or later. Let me know how this goes and what you end up spending....I'm curious.

Thanks!  ::woot::

longarm

Quote from: "Herezja"
Quote from: "4x4x4JK"I need to get something powdercoated.  Anyone know a good place in the area to do it?

I need to get my front bumper powder coated sooner or later. Let me know how this goes and what you end up spending....I'm curious.

It's just gonna get scratched.  Dupicolor self etching primer followed by dupicolor truck bed liner in a can.  It comes out looking great if you do it right and if you manage to scratch it, it's fixable in less than a minute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Herezja

Quote from: "longarm"
Quote from: "Herezja"

It's just gonna get scratched.  Dupicolor self etching primer followed by dupicolor truck bed liner in a can.  It comes out looking great if you do it right and if you manage to scratch it, it's fixable in less than a minute.

Hmmm....not a bad idea....I may try that. Thanks!