WLB meeting and summer picnic 9/13/09

Started by Paul Hittie, September 09, 2009, 01:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

At least that's what my calendar says, but I don't recall any discussion/planning for a picnic.  Are we having our usual meeting at the usual spot this week?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

uhhhh ::looks around::

naypalm

Yeah, my old phone's calendar was showing something about a party at the Hittie hizouse  ::poke::  :lol:

If were having a party somewhere, I'll bring the beans.

jeepsR4Girls

If we do decide to have picnic at the last minute. I think we should have it earlier on in the day and have the meeting at the usual place.

Paul Hittie

As much as I would love to invite everyone over for one last dip in the pool and have the picnic at our house, Deb and I are taking turns working 12 hour days right now - she would kill me.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

rallykid

Thought about having everyone over here but Janine decided we needed new floors so I have none right now. At least not in the living room. She got the kitchen, dining room, laundry room and entry way done.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

longarm

I'd rather to the meeting.  As far as a sumer party, imo, a Saturday would be generally better.  Any other thoughts?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

LPM606

Anyone for the mounds before the meeting? Dosen't sound like the picinic is taking shape...

I have a Honey-do list tomorrow but might be able to hit the mounds for an hour or two before the meeting....