Has anybody seen this Jeep or know anything about it?

Started by 4x4x4JK, January 23, 2010, 09:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4x4JK

My brother in law is in the market for an inexpensive TJ.  He found this one on craigslist: //flint.craigslist.org/cto/1560420082.html.

I think I remember seeing this Jeep at the Graff budgetlot in Davison.  IT did not have a top at all.  It looks like someone picked it up and is reselling it. I remember it was cheap but not sure why.

Have you seen this Jeep or know anything about it?  He is trying to contact the lister to go look at it. Nio idea what the miles are.

Thanks for the help.

Paul Hittie

Seems like a very low price?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

They moved that one to Graff in Durand
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

4x4x4JK

This jeep is a scam.  

He emailed the guy selling it who said he is in Iraq.  He wants to do the deal thru paypal and ship the car.  He will cover shipping and if we did not like it he would pay to ship it back.  So where is the Jeep?  Sacramento, CA.  SO then why list it as Montrose?

My brother in law is a police officer.   He ran the VIN number that the seller sent him and it is a ghost.  There is no owner listed in the registeration and the vehicle is not able to be titled due to a tax issue.

We thought the deal was too good to be true.  The Jeep doesnt even exist.  My brother in law emailed back and told him that he is a prince from Nigeria and has a $4,000,000 fortune to give to him.  He just needs to send $4,800  to get it....