What did you do to your JEEP today?

Started by dbikers, September 16, 2007, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toplesscj7

My CJ has a Str. 6 , 4.2L. But I would realy like to have a striker motor built. I have a second 4.2L and a 400 Chevy small block from an 70 something impala SS.

ricochet1987

pulled my intake manifold and headers and the whole shitty exaust system to get ready for my new headers and exaust system from banks
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

Paul Hittie

The big gay light bar is finally gone.  Jonathon says it looks like I gave the Jeep a haircut.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ricochet1987

going to get my windshield hood fenders roll bar seat brakets and dash for my tj tub tomorrow!!!

Paul Hittie

"new" D30 swapped in finally.  But I discovered the frame end on my track bar is shot.  Rubicon Express warranties the track bar for life....except the heim joint on the frame end.  In case you were counting, this is the third track bar in 78,000 miles that has worn out - factory, OEM replacement, and now RE.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

ricochet1987

i love my yj i dont have a track bar since i dont NEED one bc i got leaf springs the only way to go lmao

naypalm

fixed the "BUZZZZZZZ" that my speekers were making. Replaced the blown power outlet fuse. Working on my fog-lamps tomorrow and also finding that mystery noise.

naypalm

DAMNIT!!! I just did what Derrick did with his car CD player a few months ago..... Anyone have a spare MP3 CD player they want to sell or borrow?

TechJeeper

Quote from: "NayPalm"DAMNIT!!! I just did what Derrick did with his car CD player a few months ago..... Anyone have a spare MP3 CD player they want to sell or borrow?

Hmm I am trying to think what I have in my TJ... I think its a factory unit, but if you want, we can  pull it (held in by like 3 screws anyways) so we can have music for the trip lol.

naypalm

Nm, it was the one 15 amp fuse for the instrument panel, gauges, electric door locks, and radio.

Bricks were almost shat.