Main Menu

waggy

Started by ricochet1987, December 14, 2010, 02:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepfan1974

the one problem we have had with past members (cough cough brandon) is that that most pick ups weigh a butt load and getting u unstuck may be a problem due to how lightweight a jeep is  why do u want a silverado ? they suck on trails and rocks due have a huge turning radius and are a pain to tow towing a pick up with a jeep is ass backwards wheel the cool waggy they are fun offroad
Let\'s go wheeling!

derrick.wheelock

i understand about the me getting stuck part but i have seen some big lifted jeeps pull out a f250 in the ditch in davison....and i like the silverados sicne i have always loved chevys and my waggy is a tow vehicle not a wheeling rig, plus i am looking a at 78 silverado i think scottsdale, and the guy only wants a grand for it just bc its rusty

derrick.wheelock

plus i wouldn't worry about having to pulll me out, im gonna be getting me a winch with it since he only wants a grand for it and i just have to get smaller tires to fit it on the trailer

TechJeeper

Ah... Brandon's truck... I can still smell my clutch :(  Then there was the time were it took 4 trucks and we broke 2 straps... Ya..

derrick.wheelock

lol ya i can see the problem trust me lol ....im also looking at other things lol

jeepfan1974

jeep jeep jeep!!!!!  get a xj they r cheap and easy to lift i see them for under a grand all the time  my brother in law works at the voa auction lot they sell for 300 bucks all the time there
Let\'s go wheeling!

derrick.wheelock

Im looking at 2 xjs for 1300 on great lakes......one for parts, and one with 4.5 rough country lift with 33 inch tsl boggers and welded 8 inch rear end ......he's gotten halfway thru python up at rocks and valleys

derrick.wheelock

jeepfan1974

you want the least amount of rust poss they are unit body meaning the body acts as a frame if its to rusted you will have structual problems like things flexing that shouldnt
Let\'s go wheeling!