Bought a new rig today. Now with pics.

Started by Nosilla, September 04, 2007, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepfan1974

let get them 35 under it and go to vassar sat mornin i'll come over tomorrow or whenever  lets get er dun
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

I'm up for Vassar this Saturday.  I don't want to go to the mounds.  Just my two cents though.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

At this point it will probally be next week when i get to the lift i need to sell a few things to buy the other stuff i am lacking then i will get it all done.

TechJeeper

Got to check it out today, Neil got a hell of a deal!

Paul Hittie

WPWP
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

I did the first wash on it today but it is still nasty dirty. Gonna clean it more tomorrow then take pictures. Worse case you will all see it Saturday.

Nosilla

Paul Hittie

Damn that thing sits low - did you bust your shins trying to get in it?   :lol:
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

Sure did. Actually when i got in it at the guys house i hit my darn head on the roll bar :oops:

longarm

I really like your spare.   :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

I know the jeep is ugly but i didn't get it for that ugly stuff. you must look past the ungly to see the beauty :D

alipotter46

Not bad looking Neil, "Mall Wheeler"  sorry couldn't help it.

alipotter46

Hey, I kinda like that sporty looking firebird in the background! :lol:

Nosilla

I bet i could still put a tire up on it :D Not much higher than the curbs at the mall.

alipotter46

OK! Sorry. Please don't use the bird as rock to wheel your baby Jeep.