JEEPSALESGUY - Heres a link to Paul's Ad about his Jeep for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=233

(with specs)

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

Thanks, Brandon!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "JEEPSALESGUY"I have a guy that I work with that might be interested in your jeep. I'd like to get the specs so I can forward them on! Thanks!!

I won't have it ready for a test drive until the weekend - I cheated and took the steering parts and the Jeep over to Mr. Front End to swap in, and he is having all kinds of trouble - PS return line is shot, PS resevoir is shot....typical YJ stuff!  But it should be all nice and pretty when he is done.

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "Nosilla"What dealership?

MotorQuest Jeep of Jackson
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

JEEPSALESGUY

is it still up for sale? i think a coworker is interested.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Paul Hittie

Yup still for sale - all the pieces and parts are fixed, no stains in the driveway :WOOT:  

I met a guy in Lansing yesterday who was interested but had never driven a Jeep before.  I figured most non-Jeep people wouldn't appreciate the soft ride and somewhat vague steering of a YJ without the track bars, so I dusted off the track bar adjustment brackets and hooked the front back up.  I absolutely hated it - almost scary to drive.  I can't figue it out because the track bar and drag link are almost perfectly parallel.  Anyway, can't wait for the weekend to get it all disconnected again and get it so it feels right again.

Nosilla

Jeep owners are wierd i think. Maybe we just like living on the edge all the time. :D