1993 YJ $5000

Started by Paul Hittie, September 06, 2007, 09:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

1993 YJ  142k miles daily driver

Drivetrain:  4.0/ax15/D30/D35/3.07  (all stock)

Suspension:  2" BDS w/BDS shocks & steering stabilizer, 5/8" MORE boomerang shackles w/greasable bolts, RE sway bar double-disconnects

Body: TJ flares, Tuff Country sliders w/step, Iron Horse rear bumper w/D Rings & 2" hitch

Interior: Pioneer CD player, Bestop locking console wired for CB & extra power jack, external CB speaker, CB, sound bar

Tops:  black HT, spice Supertop, Bikini

Other goodies:  Chicago Electric 9500# winch, Mickey Thompson Baja MTX Radial 33x12.50x15 on 15x8 black Unique steel rims.
recent updates:  f&r brakes w/drums, rotors, calipers, wheel cylinders, etc, front hubs, rear u-joints and yokes, Steering gear and tie rod/drag link ends
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

HEY! You have the same chrome front bumper that I do! Yes!

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

I forgot to state that there is one can of chrome polish included with the sale!

astrogiblet

Quote from: "phittie1100"I forgot to state that there is one can of chrome polish included with the sale!

Haha!!!

I would polish my chrome.. but my bumper is bent up anyways (from getting winched out of a hole at the mounds), so it wouldn't do any good.

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

New lower price - Deb has started stalking the local Jeep dealerships waitig for a yellow 4dr w/towing package to show up.

JEEPSALESGUY

Do you want a 2 or 4 door yellow ruby? I have them both in stock!
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

Paul Hittie

Just an "X" is what she wants - power group, dual tops, convenience package, tow package, 4dr, yellow.  Black appearance group would be OK too.

JEEPSALESGUY

i'll see what i can come up with on monday/tuesday.

Paul Hittie

Sale pending

Nosilla

Awesome Paul.

JEEPSALESGUY

Quote from: "phittie1100"Just an "X" is what she wants - power group, dual tops, convenience package, tow package, 4dr, yellow.  Black appearance group would be OK too.

looks like I can get one, if you want an auto, a manual I would have to order.

Paul Hittie

Sold!

And before you guys go voting me off the island, remember 2-1=1 Jeep still in my name   :roll:

Nosilla

Good to hear Paul.

JEEPSALESGUY

congrats!!!

Anonymous

LMAO  good to hear Paul!!!! :mrgreen: