What did you do to your JEEP today?

Started by dbikers, September 16, 2007, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

I opened the last 2 boxes of parts.

longarm

I'm fixing the superficial damage from Marv's rock course.   :lol:   Note to self:  LINE-X is a great product, HOWEVER, it won't stand up to hard rock hits.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

hey i drove pams does that count i did do a burnout but dont tell her ;)      oh and i walked past mine today
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

ok i felt guilty for not working on it so i went out after my post and put a sound bar in (thank you neil by the way) and wired up some led's inside the tailgate area. I got sick of not seeing my tools!
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

Ok today i got front track bar on, new headlight put in, head light bezels blacked out, body lift installed. Tomorrow i will get the bumpers put back on and the tires dismounted,cleaned out and remounted/balanced. Then i believe i am done.

I think i am almost done finally.

jeepfan1974

lets go wheeling than!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

Vassar this weekend?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Nosilla

It would have to be Sunday late afternoon for me as of right now.

Nosilla

Ok back on topic. I put front and rear bumpers on, wired in a amp, finished body lift stuff, put winch on. Drove it of the garage finally.

jeepfan1974

sweet now lets get it buried to the headlights break it in wlb style!
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

Sounds good to me. I am going to try my best to get out Sunday with you guys.

Nosilla

Ok today. Got tires put on and rebalanced. Wired pressure switch for air tank, put soft top on. Got pissed because the fuse for my electric fan keeps popping on me. Got to dig into that soon before going wheeling.

jeepfan1974

cleaned the inside welded more tow hooks on the yj pulled of the track bar on the zj found out one of the pass. side bolt holes are oblonged had to blindly arc weld a nut on the back side of the mount was a pain  but jt worked
Let\'s go wheeling!

astrogiblet

Yesterday I worked on a Jeep!

Took steps off Neils sweet new Jeep. Then helped him get the soft top on...

-Brandon

94_xj_country

i drove it, then i strung my emptys up the anttena
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org