What did you do to your JEEP today?

Started by dbikers, September 16, 2007, 05:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naypalm

Drove it to work...  ::ouch::

one more day's worth of $3.98 gas in the tank.... THANK GOD!!!

Paul Hittie

Drove down to Unlimited Offroad to visit my Jeep.  Took it for a spin with someone else's tires on it.  Still wiggle-wobble in the steering wheel.  Getting a new adjustable track bar & alignment today.  Jason said stop being a pussy and just drive it - "it's a Jeep thing".  OK he didn't come out and say it, but I think he was thinking it!  Jason is a good guy, puts up with my whining.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

I haven't driven mine in a few days.. Just sits in my driveway and leaks steering fluid.

-Brandon

94_xj_country

Quote from: "phittie1100"Drove down to Unlimited Offroad to visit my Jeep.  Took it for a spin with someone else's tires on it.  Still wiggle-wobble in the steering wheel.  Getting a new adjustable track bar & alignment today.  Jason said stop being a pussy and just drive it - "it's a Jeep thing".  OK he didn't come out and say it, but I think he was thinking it!  Jason is a good guy, puts up with my whining.
JKS makes a nice adjustable track bar, i plan on picking one up before i put the spacers under my jeep.

stopped at kevin's today and got the daystar 1" BL and 1" MML
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

longarm

I have the JKS Adj. Tracbar and I love it.  Don't forget, club members get 10% off at 2TM Offroad.  They are good guys up there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

jeepfan1974

Quote from: "94_xj_country"
Quote from: "phittie1100"Drove down to Unlimited Offroad to visit my Jeep.  Took it for a spin with someone else's tires on it.  Still wiggle-wobble in the steering wheel.  Getting a new adjustable track bar & alignment today.  Jason said stop being a pussy and just drive it - "it's a Jeep thing".  OK he didn't come out and say it, but I think he was thinking it!  Jason is a good guy, puts up with my whining.
JKS makes a nice adjustable track bar, i plan on picking one up before i put the spacers under my jeep.

stopped at kevin's today and got the daystar 1" BL and 1" MML
when ya want to do this   i'll bring the porta power  :D
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

Drove mine this morning for the first time since getting it back - most of the LRLRLR seems to be gone, hoping the tires just need to flatten back out.  Prepping it this afternoon for X-Country travel and wheeling in NH!

dbikers

Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

naypalm

Fixed my AC! No more leakage!

jeepsR4Girls

Well I need a right wheel barring, 2 upper control arms and 2 upper ball joints! Let's just say that it's a whole lot of damn $$$$.  ::ouch::  ::ouch::

longarm

I got my new tailgate ready to mount.  I'll be putting it on this weekend when I actually have a minute.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Paul Hittie

After you are done practicing on yours, come over and swap mine will ya?

longarm

Lets do it.  Mine should be on this weekend.  We can put your on next.

94_xj_country

i looked at it, then cryed. i miss putting some sort of blade into sheet metal :(
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

Let me know Paul, I have a few of them.