A Membership Querry...

Started by a24kgoldphoto, September 11, 2012, 05:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a24kgoldphoto

Having reached my Majority quite some time ago and slightly pre-dating the Baby-Boomers having been unwillingly FORCED into SENIORITY several years back with the usual glad handing and backslapping along with, willingly or unwillingly, the removal of ones major source of economic sustenance in a time of national and international job loss and economic destabilization, leads me to ask a variation on this theme at every transaction I enter into... Do you have or offer a Senior Citizens level Membership or Senior discount? How about a U.S. Veterans discount?

I feel it's worth asking, you'll be here god willing sooner or later and will hope the club does at that point...

?????????
Don

LPM606

There is no discounted membership.  Only $15 are collected for club dues.  The remaining $40 of your dues goes toward your membership in Great Lakes Four Wheel Drive Association/United Four Wheel Drive Association - Supporting our Sport on a Regional/National level.  First timers also pay a $10 initiation fee for your club shirt and stickers. Sorry we can't help you out, but it was worth asking. 

a24kgoldphoto

Thanks for the Skinney on cost breakdown !!

longarm

Veterans are greatly appreciated though, LOL.  :)  Thank you for your service. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."