selling '98 tj.

Started by Backcountry, August 26, 2013, 09:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backcountry

Hey guys, I saw lpm606 headed back south on M33 sunday, hope your trip went well! We were in G.Rapids so we couldn't help this time. If anyone knows someone interested, I have a 98 4.0l, auto, sahara, green, with 170k on it going up for sale. It is a twin to the one I had each time you guys have seen me. 4" rough country lift with 2.2 shocks, new 31" cooper m&s tires, Pro Comp 15x8 wheels, Black or spice soft top. Pretty nice jeep(from Nebraska) no issues. $6500-ish right now. I might put on a new set of 33" tires (31s look a liitle small) and throw in spice hard top, but price will obviously go up then. (989)619-1821. Thanks again for cleanin up the trails! Paul and Kari Klein

J's Jeep

Missed you guys this weekend Paul.  Couldn't find any elk without our local guide.  Your TJ you have for sale sounds nice but I don't think we are going to be a 2 Jeep couple.  Jane's Jeep is enough to keep me busy.  I will keep my ears open though for anyone looking and send them your way.  Send me an email with some pictures.  Hope you had a good time last weekend.
Good Luck.

LPM606

I guess I was getting spotted all over on Sunday... Mark and Wendy were coming home from interlochen and texted me when they drove by a rest stop on 75 and saw my jeep parked. I guess the big WLB sign on the trailer makes me a bit easy to spot!

J's Jeep

Quote from: LPM606 on August 27, 2013, 07:57:29 AM
I guess I was getting spotted all over on Sunday... Mark and Wendy were coming home from interlochen and texted me when they drove by a rest stop on 75 and saw my jeep parked. I guess the big WLB sign on the trailer makes me a bit easy to spot!

Did you draw a big crowd at the rest stop from people thinking you were selling ice cream out of that cooler on wheels?  :)
Get your "What Lies Beyond" ice cream & frozen yogurt here!