2014 Cherokee?

Started by longarm, November 19, 2013, 03:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

Does anyone know anything about the new 2014 Cherokee?  Okay, I know some of the old timers in here are gonna flame me for asking that, so bring it on!  :) ;D  I still have the XJ, don't plan on getting rid of it.  Actually, Joshua will be driving it in a couple of months.  Uggg, how time flies.  Were looking at a small SUV or car that is somewhat frugal on gas and has AWD.  The roads out here get slick with all the rain and the limited snow and ice. Stephanie want's something in an automatic that she can happily drive.  We were looking at the Toyota Rav 4 and the Honda CRV and even the VW Jetta TDI (Diesel).  I saw the adds for the new CHerokee and I have to admit, an XJ it is not, but it looks promising.  A happy compromise if you will...  Hell, the Trailhawk version looks pretty darn impressive for something that's independent front and rear suspension. 

Looking for opinions if anyone has driven one or knows anyone with one.  Thanks all!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

LPM606

JP did a write-up on it a couple isues back...

http://www.fourwheeler.com/vehicle-reviews/154-1307-2014-jeep-grand-cherokee/

They were luke-warm on it and said you would want to go with the trailhawk (expensive) version if you really wanted to do anything with it, though for just a DD with 4WD for rain and snow perhaps it would be something to consider...

jeepfan1974

The front end looks like someone's face that's taking a dump
Let\'s go wheeling!

LPM606

Paul resurfaces after months incognito and makes me laugh out loud! How's the Jeepster build going, Paul?