OCTOBER MTG

Started by dbikers, October 06, 2007, 09:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbikers

SUNDAY OCT 7th   6pm UPSTAIRS AT SHARKEY's
Hope to see you there
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

JEEPSALESGUY

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to my 5 yr olds pneumonia. I really want to go but....family first.
05 tj 4" procomp lift, 33" mickeys & not enough time to wheel it!

dbikers

don't sweat the small stuff, we'll be there next month too (and the next, and the next, and the next, etc...)
Take care of the youngin' and the rest will take care of itself....
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

John said it perfect. Hope the little one gets well very soon. Hope to see you next month. BTW the wife and i are planning to make a day trip to west branch on the 21st if you would like to tag along.

JEEPSALESGUY

Thanks for the support!! BTW shopping or wheelin'? lol

Nosilla

Wheelin. I don't shop are you crazy :roll:  If she wants to shop i wouldn't be going :lol:

JEEPSALESGUY

I here ya!!! :lol: Would love to tag along! Thanks for the invite!!! Just get me some details and my troops will be there.

NewRide

Take good notes John !! I wont be there have to do a little OT  :o
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

HEY!!!! Don't forget to decide if we are going to Crossroads Village one day next weekend, and if so, what time we are meeting up, etc.

As always, our place is open to do pizza, etc. before hand, but we are a bit out of the way.

Oh, and sales guy, hope the little one gets better soon.  You and your family are welcome to join us at the Crossroads thing if you would like.

JEEPSALESGUY

Appreciate the thoughts & the invite. Give me a time & place, we'll see if we can make it. My boy loves to wheel!!!