What Lies Beyond Jeep Club

Author Topic: Stock TJ bumper  (Read 1970 times)

Paul Hittie

• level 5
  • This space for lease
    • View Profile
Stock TJ bumper
« on: August 07, 2014, 09:39:14 am »
Anybody got one in their garage?  I am going to swap out my winch and get my old T-Maxx mounted, and need to add some simple TJ recovery hooks since the front bumper on the LJ has no bottom frame tie-ins, making my d-rings about useless.  If I am going to that much trouble I think I might as well go back to a simple stock bumper, stock hooks and a basic winch plate up front, but I don't have any of the pieces and parts in the garage to do it.  I am dealing with a million other things right now, so a real front bumper has to wait until next year.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

Re: Stock TJ bumper
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 12:26:38 pm »
I've got a stock front bumper you can have, did you want me to bring it Saturday, or do you need it before then?

Paul Hittie

• level 5
  • This space for lease
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 12:39:45 pm »
I am out of time this week, so Saturday is soon enough.  I might be able to find something in the garage that includes the word "Lite" to make it a fair trade
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 01:11:24 pm »
Truck yeah, no GHT

longarm

• level 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 07:35:46 pm »
I have an XJ bumper sitting behind the garage, but the S&H will be a nightmare...... :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."