My Little Sister

Started by jeepgirl95, October 19, 2007, 12:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepgirl95

Some of you know my "little" sister, she helped out at the trail clean up and the show..........Well, she is now the owner of a pretty cool JEEP!  She just bought it from our step-dad.  She has been working on it since early this afternoon, hoping to come along this weekend!

1989 XJ:
5 speed
Dana 44 rear axle
4:10 gears
8in RockReady longarm lift
33X12.50 MTR's
Front and Rear TJM bumpers w/tire carrier

And a bunch of other upgrades (Paul is rambling on and on....)Anyway, I don't have any pictures but hopefully she will be there this weekend.

Nosilla

Thats the way to start out in this sport :0 congrats to your sister.

astrogiblet

Holy crap Jeep! Congrats to her!

-Brandon

Paul Hittie

Sounds like a heckuva starter Jeep!
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Mudviper

As a joke you should take the lift off the XJ and have her reassembly it. That way she gets the real feeling of owning a Jeep...lol.

jeepgirl95

She worked on it until 3 am, then had to wait till morning for more parts.  She is working on it again, trying to get ready to leave later this afternoon!
Had to replace the hydrolic throughout bearing.  So, I would say she knows how it feels :lol:

Mudviper

Yeah... If replacing the throw-out bearing is anything like trying to replace it in a YJ.. then I would agree she knows what it feels like to own a Jeep..lol. I went through 7 of those things in my old YJ. I have an automatic this time around...lol.

Anonymous

Good for her.  Hope she enjoys it.