Something screwy about this forum.....besides the fact I'm on it!

Started by alan6271, October 20, 2015, 08:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan6271

I thought it was strange for the last month or so when I would logon and click the "show unread posts since last visit" button nothing was new.  So I finally decided to browse and I see there are a ton of new posts.  I'm sorry I missed a few of the "moves" but I couldn't make Eds anyway and Cody, i just didn't see yours. 

Tonight I click on the "Show new replies to your posts" then all the new posts popped up for the last couple of months. 

Anyone finding something strange here?  Besides Paul Hittie posting on a Ford forum?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Paul Hittie

The good news is we found the electrical glitch in Jonathan's truck and he's happily driving in now!

Sent from my electronic tether

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

Hmmm - I know the "Show New Posts" are posts that are "unread" and the "Show Unread Replies" acts differently.  I will look and make sure they are working right.  Out of curiosity - do the little icons next to the topics change color?

naypalm

It was jacked up a few months ago when we moved to another server. It should be working now, unless it's something else that is broke. If you notice it again, please send a screenshot (Ctrl + Alt + Prt Sc) to info@whatliesbeyond.org