CrawlTek LJ Rubicon Build

Started by alan6271, April 04, 2017, 09:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan6271

So I wanted to share with everyone what I've been a part of for the last few weeks.  I've been up at Unlimited Offroad helping them with the new CrawlTek Jeep build.  I am lucky to have friends in this club like Mark and Ed where I've learned enough to help on something.  I learned so much from them having Jeeps up on Mark's lift and that knowledge transfer helped me be of some kind of assistance with this build. 

If you haven't seen the new CrawlTek line, check this out.  I've been up nearly every night for the last 10 days working on either getting my Jeep ready for Easter Jeep Safari or working on this:

You guys are the first to officially see this, though there have been a few posts on FB from Adam, this is the completed product.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

alan6271

As a followup, if anyone wants to see the CrawlTek stuff first hand, I can bring the Jeep up to the May meeting.
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Paul Hittie

You must bring it to the meeting, need new stuff to drool over!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

bullhed78

LPM606

looks really cool.  Can't wait to hear about the work you were doing, and about EJS!!

Jeeply

alan6271

Yep.  It's been done since Moab.  Well, never done.  Adam's been working on it with upgrades since then but it's out front of UORC.