Astrogiblet

Started by Chad149, February 15, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chad149

Pretty sure it was you that i followed out of Milford down Duck, Wixom, Potter then lost ya on Beck road this morning.
I was driving my blue Ford truck. 🍺
'04 WJ 4" long arm 33" Goodyear MTR
    F.O.R. Bumpers, rock sliders and Warn winch
'15 JK  4" BDS 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ

astrogiblet

Yup! That was probably me heading to work this morning. Were you the black Ford Explorer?

Chad149

Yesterday morning actually, was in my Super Duty with the brushguard. 🍺
You probably drive by my house all the time, I'm at duck lake and commerce.

astrogiblet

Oh ok. I think I remember seeing your brush guard and thinking about whether I could make a brush guard look that good on my Jeep. Do you have a big 5th wheel parked next to your house? I always see a nice looking Jeep and 5th wheel on a house in that area when I drive by.

Chad149

Quote from: astrogiblet on February 17, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
Oh ok. I think I remember seeing your brush guard and thinking about whether I could make a brush guard look that good on my Jeep. Do you have a big 5th wheel parked next to your house? I always see a nice looking Jeep and 5th wheel on a house in that area when I drive by.
That's me. 🍺
Jen drives the Rubicon daily. The Grand is usually at Jason's.
I spotted ya again last night on my way home, was getting jeep parts at the auto zone at Wixom & GR..... you were waiting at the light...lmao.

astrogiblet

Quote from: Chad149 on February 17, 2018, 07:19:55 PM
Quote from: astrogiblet on February 17, 2018, 12:02:12 PM
That's me. 🍺
Jen drives the Rubicon daily. The Grand is usually at Jason's.
I spotted ya again last night on my way home, was getting jeep parts at the auto zone at Wixom & GR..... you were waiting at the light...lmao.

That's funny.. of the probably hundreds of times I've driven by your house and looked at your JK, I've never realized there was a WLB sticker on it until Friday night after this post.

Chad149

To be fair,  the WLB club sticker was applied right before snowbound last month. 🍺