friggin hippies

Started by jeepfan1974, February 21, 2008, 08:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepfan1974

did anyone else read the article about the convicted drug dealers making the jeep body's out of weed ?  
Let\'s go wheeling!

TechJeeper

Cheech and Chong???

jeepfan1974

the article said they got there idea from cheech and chongs still smokin   dang stoners
Let\'s go wheeling!

TechJeeper

that still takes talent, lets see you make a Jeep out of a plant, its hard to weld to :-P

yea, people will do anything, just think if they put that towards something productive.

longarm

Hippies smell funny.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

naypalm

true

nick_n_ii

Just think if they do that, you'd never have to worry about another body panel again... ::gay::
"Lead me not into temptation, Oh hell follow me I know a short cut.."

jeepfan1974

but they are donating part of there procides to serria club international
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepfan1974

i just relized this was the april issue of jp so the article is probably a april fools joke they did a pretty good one a few years ago about 2 speed gear box's that bolt in place of were the brakes hook up that would make any axle into how the unimog axles are giving an extra 8 inches lift
Let\'s go wheeling!

Herezja

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"i just relized this was the april issue of jp so the article is probably a april fools joke they did a pretty good one a few years ago about 2 speed gear box's that bolt in place of were the brakes hook up that would make any axle into how the unimog axles are giving an extra 8 inches lift

Jeez...let's hope it was an April Fool's joke. The idea of them making cheap Jeep bodies and donating the proceeds to an organization that focuses on eliminating ORV land use is a bit agitating, to say the least.