blessing of the jeeps

Started by jeepsR4Girls, April 13, 2008, 08:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

We were wondering if anyone plans on going to the blessing of the jeeps in Cadilac on May 3rd?

Nosilla

Paul P and myself are taking the family up there.   ::Jeep::

4x4x4JK

I am headed up with my wife and kids.  We will be headed up on the 2nd and coming back after the Blessing.

NewRide

Would love to go .. but I really really have to do my roof before I go back to work lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

ydpmp

I am in, where is the event gong to be?

Paul Hittie

Mesick, MI - about 10-15 minutes north of Cadillac
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Major Mud

Quote from: "Nosilla"Paul P and myself are taking the family up there.   ::Jeep::

Sorry Neil, but after reading this VERY quickly, the first thing that came to mind was  ::gay::

Nosilla

::gay::  ::woot::  ::gay::

jeepfan1974

yeah that did sound kinda  ::gay::  thanks alot neil     and no i wont share a tent with you so stop asking  ::poke::
Let\'s go wheeling!

Paul Hittie

Grandma is taking the kid but not the dogs, so Deb and I will be attending with our furry friends.  Staying at Mitchell State Park.

jeepsR4Girls

Is anyone leaving Saturday morning?  If so do we want to go as a group?

jeepsR4Girls

Do we need a flag on the jeep for Saturday?  If we do can anyone tell me how we are going to mount it to the KJ?  Oh yeah where is a place that we can get one?  If not for this trip I know that we will need it for the Dunes.

Thanks
Julie

Paul Hittie

You will not need a flag up there, but before you go to Silver Lake make sure you find or make a 1/2" hole somewhere on the front of you KJ.  There are several different mounting bracket options, but you need an existing hole or bolt for most of them.

jeepfan1974

julie we will make one for you
Let\'s go wheeling!

ydpmp

Uh Oh slight problem with the right steering knuckle, hope i can find time to get it handled this weekend...