Thanks Chris

Started by jeepsR4Girls, April 27, 2008, 07:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeepsR4Girls

Thanks Chris for having us out to your property to have some good fun wheeling, so far I have all the lights light up on my panel.  By giving it some dry time IM hoping that it least the air bag light will go off.  Oh well what would be jeeping be about if you don't get something minor happening. Thanks again Chris. ::Jeep::

Anonymous

Glad you had fun.  Keep us posted on the "ghost lights"

Paul Hittie

Thanks for a chance to try out the new locker too.  I didn't try Julie's pond trip, but the mud in the back showed me that the locker might keep me from buying a second set of tires for a while.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Major Mud

I've gotta say, I've never seen any one so stoked after swamping their jeep. Julie, you were a riot. Also never seen anyones eyes pop out of their head as much as Ed's when I asked John if he hit the fuel line. ::ouch::

4x4x4JK

Thanks Chris.  I had a blast and the boys did too.  My son wants to come back this afternoon.  Great idea for an afternoon/evening of fun.

jeepfan1974

yes thanks again   pam is bummed that she couldnt come
Let\'s go wheeling!

jeepsR4Girls

My 'ghost lights" are gone.  The top half of the jeep is clean but don't look under it or you will still see the strings attached from the pond.  The best part of it all was my daughter in the back with feet on the seat saying Oh Snap mom theres water in here.

Major Mud

That's the part that cracked me up the most. You telling us about Gabrielle saying "Oh Snap mom!!!". Sorry I still laugh just typing that!!!!!!!!!!