OSTC/Spring Fling May 31

Started by Paul Hittie, May 29, 2008, 03:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

I am going up to do some schmoozing and soothing of some ruffled feathers.  I have an open seat if anyone wants to tag along, but no guarantee that I will actually end up doing anything other than schmoozing.  I intend to hit both events for a least a couple of hours.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Mudviper

I was planning on going to the Spring Fling this weekend, but I have to many friends out of work and having a hard time making ends meet, so all my extra cash for my wheeling trips have now been diverted to keep food on the table for my friends... going to be a long summer : (

Paul Hittie

Bummer
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mudviper"I was planning on going to the Spring Fling this weekend, but I have to many friends out of work and having a hard time making ends meet, so all my extra cash for my wheeling trips have now been diverted to keep food on the table for my friends... going to be a long summer : (

I always knew you were cool, but now I will add "awesome" to the list of adjectives I use to describe you....  That is really a self less and admirable thing you are doing.

TechJeeper

Quote from: "PetalMel"
Quote from: "Mudviper"I was planning on going to the Spring Fling this weekend, but I have to many friends out of work and having a hard time making ends meet, so all my extra cash for my wheeling trips have now been diverted to keep food on the table for my friends... going to be a long summer : (

I always knew you were cool, but now I will add "awesome" to the list of adjectives I use to describe you....  That is really a self less and admirable thing you are doing.

x2 Steve is awsome.