New job

Started by Paul Hittie, July 07, 2008, 12:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

No, not a new day job - something else to keep me in front of a computer instead of wheeling in my free time!  Packing the Jeep to leave for Manchester NH to attend the annual business meeting for UFWDA.  The Treasurer is stepping down mid-term, and I will be appointed to fill the remainder of her term later this week.  Heading out to meet the rest of the Executive Committee and some of the other movers and shakers from UFWDA that will be there.  I won't make it back in time for our meeting this Sunday, I'll get the box of goodies over to Neil's in case there is a mad rush for shirts and stickers at the meeting.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Nosilla

good luck and have a safe drive paul.

94_xj_country

cool paul, be sure to bring us back some interesting info.

oh and give neil the box of goodies becuase my jeep looks ghey without stickers
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

Anonymous

have a great time----don't forget to get lots of great stuff to give away at the 4X4 show----freebies are always welcome!!!!!

Safe travels, I'd say bring back crabs, but with this bunch, that may cause a bunch of giggling and uncalled for comments......

longarm

Have a safe trip Paul.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

Glad to hear Paul !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Be safe bud.