Aussie locker Dana 35 C clip

Started by gh0stslay3r, December 01, 2007, 02:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh0stslay3r

I have a Aussie locker for sale. It fits a Dana 35 C clip axle. I'm asking a $150.00 for it. Shipping will be extra. Thanks for looking.

2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

Mudviper

Wish they would make one for the 8.25

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "Mudviper"Wish they would make one for the 8.25

They make this kind.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Powertra ... QQtcZphoto
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

Mudviper

Power tracks are twice as much as an Aussie locker would be.. Not willing to pay that kind of money for a locker yet..lol. If Aussie hasn't come out with there 8.25 by summer, might consider the Power tracks

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "Mudviper"Power tracks are twice as much as an Aussie locker would be.. Not willing to pay that kind of money for a locker yet..lol. If Aussie hasn't come out with there 8.25 by summer, might consider the Power tracks

I think I'm going to do a axle swap. Going to a 8.8.

I have a power trax locker for the 27 spline Dana 35 but it needs the active spacers cause I broke them wheeling it at KITM park lol
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

Nosilla

Is everything there for the Aussie? Also do you have the install instructions by chance??

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "Nosilla"Is everything there for the Aussie? Also do you have the install instructions by chance??

Yes, It is all Aussie parts. I don't have the install book but you can go to the web site and download the instructions. It's really easy to install. If you was closer to me I would put it in for ya.
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

Nosilla

But i will buy the beer :)

Sending you a PM.

gh0stslay3r

Quote from: "Nosilla"But i will buy the beer :)

Sending you a PM.

Beer is always good  8-)

Sent you a pm back
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills