SOLD

Started by longarm, December 07, 2007, 04:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longarm

SOLD please delete.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Yager

Will they fit on a YJ man?
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

longarm

Hmmm, not sure.  I'll ask around though.
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

dbikers

they should fit...may require some trimming to utilize the full advantage...for that matter, you'd need some bigger shoes to utilize the full advantage....it's an addiction...

actually, phittie1100 had tj flares on his 91 yj...paul care to chime in?
here's a pic of his un-trimmed...
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Nosilla

I agree with dbikers. Shouldn't be a problem really at all.

Yager

That's cool. I guess maybe after christmas I could pony up more doe, but that's a lot of money. I love bushwacker flares but I'm having a hard time qualifying 450 bucks of plastic to my wife.
04 Cherokee Laredo, 95 Wrangler S
mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com\">mailto:Jammy11b@Gmail.com

Paul Hittie

TJ flares require some mods, but not too bad.  None of the factory holes will match up, so you need to use self-tappers to attach the flares.  Watch where you put the srews, I ended up with one on each side poking into the rear passenger compartment.  If you use the flares as a template, you can trim the YJ sheet metal to match the contour of the TJ flares resulting in about an extra inch of tire size without rubbing, and if you are careful you can avoid the pinch welds and other significant body parts.  I never had time to trim the sheet metal, so the extra step I had to take was cutting off the inside lip of the flares so there was a flat face to mount to the flat side of my Jeep.  If I had ever trimmed the sheet metal, there would have been nothing to protect the tire from the cut sheet metal edge so it would need to be rolled after cutting.  Or just don't do it the way I did.  Lastly, if Mitch is keeping the side markers you can pick up a set for about $11 per side from the dealer, the YJ bulbs and wiring worked without much trouble.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

longarm

Quote from: "Yager"That's cool. I guess maybe after christmas I could pony up more doe, but that's a lot of money. I love bushwacker flares but I'm having a hard time qualifying 450 bucks of plastic to my wife.

Tell her that this will probably be the last set you will ever have to buy.  Theres just over $200.00 worth of LINE-X on those flares.  Brand new they are just under $450.00.  These are better and stronger than brand new, plus theres an extra flare included.  You are going to have a hard time cracking these flares while they are wrapped in LINE-X.  I don't expect these to last very lond after Christmas, or until tax time.  For one who can recognize a good deal when they see it, they will buy these flares.

longarm

**PRICE DROP**  $400.00  use that Christmas money ya got to purchase an excellent set of flares.