tj stuff for sale

Started by Nosilla, September 05, 2007, 05:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nosilla

I have this stuff up for sale. Everything is located in Genesee,MI 48437 2 miles from the mounds.

Full steel doors Dark Green in color. Missing 1 lock tumbler, glass is perfect. They also have after market arm rests. Normal wear no rust. Get them before winter arrives. $650.00 OBO SOLD

231 t case. works perfect. It is still in vehicle for another week then it is coming out. If you want to see how it works before i remove it,then come look at it within the next 7-10 days. $300.00 OBO

2 piece hard top. The type that you can remove just the part above the front seats on those nice days. Awesome to have in the spring and fall before you put the soft top on. $650.00 OBO SOLD

Set of 5 BFG AT's KO 31x10.5x15 5 on 4.5 pattern 70% tread. 4 are on after market aluninum wheels that are in really dirty shape but should clean up nice The 5th is not mounted and is about 85% tread. I have a 6th tires that can go for free that is in new condiotion if you buy the other 5. $500.00 OBO.

I also have a set of lower half canvas doors. In great shape the color is black. They match black soft tops perfect. $150.00 OBO

Only trades i will accept is a adjustable front or rear track bar, adjustable upper control arms front and/or rear,  2" body lift relocation bracket for rear track bar or jks disconnects for 4"lift.

All these things that i need are for a 97 TJ that will have 4" lift

astrogiblet

Dang.. 2 piece hardtop.. thats pretty sweet!

-Brandon

rodolo

[I also have a set of lower half canvas doors. In great shape the color is black. They match black soft tops perfect. $150.00 OBO]

I got some used rear upper control arms for a TJ on 4inch lift wanna trade?

pm sent

jeepfan1974

all that stuffs long gone
Let\'s go wheeling!