October Meeting

Started by NayPalm, September 25, 2009, 12:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naypalm

WLB Club meeting @ 6PM. Open to the public! Come drop by and check out our members' Jeeps and Grab a bite to eat with fellow Off-Road Enthusiasts.

Date : October 4th 2009
4050 S. Center Road
Burton MI

Cost: Free! (except for food/drinks)

TechJeeper

Im gonna post up on GL4x4.

Herezja

Sorry....gonna miss the meeting. I am moving the 3rd and 4th. Of course, if anyone wants to make the trek to Richmond, we could always use the help unloading!   :mrgreen:

Paul Hittie

Save me a seat, I might be a bit late - GLFWDA quarterly is in Traverse City 10-4 at 9am, going to be flying low to make it on time.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

rallykid

Quote from: "Herezja"Sorry....gonna miss the meeting. I am moving the 3rd and 4th. Of course, if anyone wants to make the trek to Richmond, we could always use the help unloading!   :mrgreen:

Unloading on the 3rd or the 4th? I know I have the 5th off but not sure what is going on during the day. Won't know about the 3rd until the end of this week.
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

ricochet1987

Quote from: "NayPalm"WLB Club meeting @ 6PM. Open to the public! Come drop by and check out our members' Jeeps and Grab a bite to eat with fellow Off-Road Enthusiasts.

Date : October 4th 2009
4050 S. Center Road
Burton MI

Cost: Free! (except for food/drinks)
ill be there with my jeep!!!! and ill have all new u joints and a full tune up with the platinum 4 plugs...so ya ill be there!
J.E.E.P= Just Each and Every Paycheck!!!

naypalm

wahoo! ::woot::

Herezja

Quote from: "rallykid"
Quote from: "Herezja"Sorry....gonna miss the meeting. I am moving the 3rd and 4th. Of course, if anyone wants to make the trek to Richmond, we could always use the help unloading!   :mrgreen:

Unloading on the 3rd or the 4th? I know I have the 5th off but not sure what is going on during the day. Won't know about the 3rd until the end of this week.

Thanks for the offer, but I JUST saw this message this morning. Things were a little crazy last week and over the weekend (as you can imagine) and I didn't find a whole lot of time to check the forum.