2wd Liberty

Started by Herezja, July 02, 2009, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herezja

I am posting this up for someone that I work with. She is looking to sell her 2wd Liberty ( :roll: ). It's actually in good shape, if anybody is looking for one. Here are the specs:

2002 2wd Jeep Liberty Limited (Red) - pretty well loaded
3.7L 6cyl
Automatic
Somewhere around 35,000 - 40,000 miles
I think she is looking to get around $9,000-$10,000 for it, but I will double check on that.

She bought it in FL and then got posted in Michigan, so she wants something 4wd...go figure, right? The Lib is in really good shape and I really haven't seen a flaw to it, in all honestly. This would make a good third vehicle, daily driver, or vehicle for a sondaughter turning 16...or well anything else really for that matter.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and I will get you in touch with her. Right now she lives in the Mt Clemens area near Selfridge, but for a "motivated" buyer, I am sure she could meet half way or something.

Thanks!

Chris  ::Jeep::

jeepfan1974

2wd jeeps should be illegal    sorry someone had to say it ::poke::
Let\'s go wheeling!

longarm

Silly me, seriously, I didn't even know they made a 2WD KJ.   :shock:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

Herezja

Quote from: "jeepfan1974"2wd jeeps should be illegal    sorry someone had to say it ::poke::

I agree 110%....I told her she would have a hard time selling the thing. Trading it in may be the best option for her.