What's missing ?

Started by NewRide, March 11, 2010, 03:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewRide

I'm not sure what's missing from my Tom Woods drive shaft .... can anyone help me out  :roll:
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

NewRide

Not sure if this is bad either .....  :roll:
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."

NewRide

Of all things to fail ... grease fittings ?!? Really ?? Are you kidding me !! Whats the name of the place off Dort that rebuilds drive shafts ?

TechJeeper

Arnt grease fittings threaded in?  Cant you replace them?

NewRide

Yes they are and no I can't ... Couldn't tell you when I lost them ... but I can tell you that once they are dry your screwed !! Haven't been wheeling in a long time so I know its not from wheeling ! You would think that they would last more than 3 years lol. All the needle bearing are shoot ... time for new ones . Come on Marvin !!!

Paul Hittie

Marvin?  I thought you got called back on that last round?
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Just got back... was waiting on my last "free" check lol Now I'm a working man again ...