Ohio Jeep Jam

Started by LPM606, April 17, 2011, 07:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Muddy Buddys Wrangler club in Ohio is I holding what looks like a pretty neat scenic tour in May to benefit the American Cancer Society.  I saw this posted up on GLFWDA.org.  Unfortunately, it is the same weekend as our trail maintenance.  However, while browsing their webiste, I found this event which they are running June 4-5 which also looks pretty cool.  This includes a mile long obstacle course you get to run as many times as you want (though in the pictures it looks like a long line so it is likely not just zip through and go again) plus they are coordinating trail rides throughout the day.  I belive Paul wheeled with some of the Muddy Buddys previously in at an event in Indiana and thought they were a decent group.  I am thinking Julie and I might drive down Saturday the 4th to stay overnight (Microbrew hop somehwere?) and attend on the 5th.  This event is down past Dayton, so it is likely just over a four hour drive for most of us.  I belive we scheduled our summer club trip later in June for Drummond Island this year, but anyone who can't make that might want to think about this as apossible day/overnight trip it might be fun. here is a link:

http://jeepjam.muddybuddys.net/