Previous topic - Next topic

gh0stslay3r

Had a great time!
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills

dbikers

great pics ghostlayer....
Be careful about reading health books.  You may die of a misprint.
             -- Mark Twain

Anonymous

Quote from: "dbikers"great pics ghostlayer....

x2.  Look slike fun!

GOT ROCKS

Nice pics.  Where is KITM located and what do the letters stand for?  (I am playing dumb for now as I have never heard of KITM but I may have heard of the full name)

Anthony
RHINO ZJ:
//http://www.rhinozj.com
I <3 my Bacon Pockets!

TechJeeper

KITM stands for Kids in the Mud.  I am not sure where it is, west side of the state I think.  Great pics, looks a little too muddy for my likings :-P

Mudviper

Last I that I heard last week that they shut that place down do to zoning and compliants from the neighbors. Looks like they are keeping it open some how.

Paul Hittie

They have been ordered to shut down by the court until things are resolved.  But the judge told them they couldn't operate a business, didn;t say they couldn't invite some friends over to play.  There are some related links both on GL4x4 and GLFWDA
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

astrogiblet

Nice pics. Looks like a fun place to play.

-Brandon

naypalm

awesome pics!

gh0stslay3r

Thanks all. Yes they can't be open for business cause of the neighbors. But he is there every weekend for wheeling. http://www.kidsinthemudd.com is the web page. Dave is the owner of the park. I have been there twice and had a blast both times I been there. If you don't mind getting your picture taken by the neighbors then have at it. The courts said he can have anyone that he wants over as long as hes not getting paid. I wave at them when they take my picture....HAHA Maybe my jeep will end up some where like a magazine.  Ok maybe not there but that would be cool. Dave is a heck of a nice guy.....My club and I are going to have a run over there on October the 14th. Should be alot of fun. Anyone is more then welcome to join in.
2000 jeep wrangler TJ
Two tracker
Cheap Thrills