When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

J's Jeep

Quote from: phittie1100 on May 10, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Cast iron dutch oven all the way!

Sent from my electronic tether

I like the way you operate! :)

NewRide

mmmmmm #11 ....... just saying !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

LPM606

An thus a new secret word for the club is born...

Bring on the Michigan made, craft brewed #11!

Yellow TJ

LPM606

Also, I have my ladderball game I can bring to set up, and I'll throw a Frisbee in the Jeep.  Anybody else have any lawn/tailgating type games they can bring along?

J's Jeep

We don't go camping without our Cornhole game(Bean Bag Toss).

naypalm

Quote from: NewRide on May 11, 2013, 04:07:22 AM
mmmmmm #11 ....... just saying !!

Yep, I'll be making a special trip this week to Frankenmuth Brewery to pick up a case.

LPM606

Our go topless day t-shirts will be available for pick-up at the event. Please Bring $12.00 per shirt ($12.50 for 3XL).

TechJeeper

I will "bake" a variety of deserts, cookies and such :)

LPM606

Since nobody signed up for the plates & Plasticware, I picked them up yesterday at the store..

J's Jeep

Had great weather, camp cookout and great time this past weekend in Atlanta.  It was a perfect example of why we belong to a club...the comradery; the unity; the community service; and the good times!:)
Thanks to Paul & Mike(Elk Country Jeepers) for guiding us through the trails for our elk encounter Friday night and assisting with the trail maintenance on Saturday.
Oh yah...it was very dusty but the trails weren't as bad as expected either.

Paul Hittie

Maybe it's because we didn't work as hard Saturday as we have on other trips, but it was one of the most enjoyable trail maintenance outings I have been on in a long time. 
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

TechJeeper

Quote from: phittie1100 on May 20, 2013, 02:55:45 PM
Maybe it's because we didn't work as hard Saturday as we have on other trips, but it was one of the most enjoyable trail maintenance outings I have been on in a long time.

I will second that!  Great time for sure.

Backcountry

Hey Guys, Thanks again for coming up and clearing out trails! Also thanks for inviting my family to the meal, hit the spot. It was fun spending time with all you jeepers(Kaitlyn had a blast hanging out at your campsite). Next time anybody is up this way and want to hit some trails or go look for some elk, let us know. Thanks again! Paul, Kari, Kaitlyn, and Aubrie Klein.