Hi Lift Jack

Started by alan6271, January 31, 2015, 06:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan6271

Hey guys,
I need a Hi lift jack for a few reasons.  One, the factory bottle jack won't reach the frame of the Jeep but also I don't have a good jack to use on my utility trailer if it got a flat.  I am buying a mount for the hood hinges on the Jeep but wondered if there's any difference between a Hi Lift from 4wd.com or this:

http://www.harborfreight.com/42-in-off-road-farm-jack-60668.html

Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

Paul Hittie

I bought mine (real Hi Lift) from TSC for a reasonable price with no shipping.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

gogolen

I replaced my real hi lift with a hi lift xtreme series that i won at Snofari 3 years ago? It's been bullet proof.  Recently i needed a hi lift at the house and my hi lift is in my jeep at the cabin, i bought the off brand farm jack at tsc, it lasted one trip north in the bed of a pickup under a cap and 3 of the pins holding everything together fell out.  Buy the real thing, not something you want to save a couple bucks on

alan6271

Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

LPM606

Don't forget, you can probably get it 10% off at 4wd.com by calling in your order with your club memebership

alan6271

I intend to buy it from there along with a few other things I need.  I'll give them a call later.

LPM606

Did you get your memebrship card in the mail, if not, I have your ID#... let me know

alan6271