An invitation from the Food Bank

Started by Paul Hittie, March 14, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Congratulations Paul,

What Lies Beyond Jeep Club has been nominated for a Hunger Hero Award, for their work to support the Food Bank of Eastern Michigan's mission to feed the hungry.  Individuals and/or groups are eligible to become a Hunger Hero by volunteering, conducting a food drive, or running a special event fundraiser to support the Food Bank's operations and events.  The Food Bank helps coordinate over 250 food drives and third party events each year AND benefits from nearly 7,000 volunteers who provide over 45,000 volunteer hours.  Your nomination as a Hunger Hero is a reflection of your extraordinary efforts to be a positive change agent regarding hunger in our community.

The Hunger Hero Award winners will be announced at the 2018 Recognition Luncheon on Wednesday, March 21st, 11:30am to 1pm.  The luncheon will be held at the Food Bank's Hunger Solution Center (GPS Directions to 1939 Howard Ave., Flint 48503).  As a Hunger Hero nominee, we hope you or a representative are able to join us at this celebration event.  Please RSVP to Miya Banks at 810-396-0223 or mbanks@feedingamerica.org 

If you have any questions, please give me a call at 810-396-0211.  We hope to see you next week! 

Most Sincerely,

Cathy Blankenship

VP of Development and Communications

Food Bank of Eastern Michigan

2300 Lapeer Road - Flint, MI 48503

810.396.0211 direct / 810.239.4441 main / 916.770.0517 cell

cblankenship@feedingamerica.org

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Paul Hittie

If anyone has time and would like to attend on behalf of the club let me know - I will get you RSVP'd for lunch

LPM606

I can work in flint that day and take a long lunch...

Paul Hittie

Anybody else?  Last call to RSVP!