Previous topic - Next topic

4x4x4JK

Have you settled on anything yet?

Nosilla

I believe on pudding.

Anonymous

No, it was cake.....

rallykid

Quote from: "4x4x4JK"Have you settled on anything yet?

Yup, going withthe RC 2 1/2" lift I linked to above, a body lift on top of that when I replace my current tires so I can clear 33's and since I didn't have the ingredients for pie, made a chocolate cake yesterday.  ::woot::  :mrgreen:
Always outnumbered, never outgunned

4x4x4JK

Sounds like a plan.  I have heard good thigns about the RC stuff.  When are you doing it?

rallykid

Waiting for my tax return so I can get the money back I let uncle sam borrow last year. Already have the measurements done for my rails so I can get Neil the $ to get started on those and then probably get my lift ordered around the same time. Have to get the rails on first so the wife can climb in after it is lifted.

I had her climb into Neil's when we were doing the measurements for my sliders and it wasn't too bad for her but I don't think it is something she would want to do everyday. Especially since next year we are planning on producing little mutant offspring so 3 1/2" total lift will be fine until we are no longer dragging around a babyseat.

She will be at the meeting with me Sunday so maybe she can check out some of the rigs and we can agree on a max height......at least for now.  :D
Always outnumbered, never outgunned