Back to the Bricks in Flint!

Started by TechJeeper, August 08, 2009, 05:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

Looks like I am coming alone, wife was like "why would we do that?" and kid was like "but that cuts into my pool time".  Sheesh.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

Herezja

I will try and make it, but it depends on what time I manage to get out of work.

TechJeeper

On that note, anyone wanna go to the mounds for a little bit in the next couple hours? muhaha

TechJeeper

That was fun!  Found out my Jeep hates going 10-20 mph for miles.  First it overheated (fan wire was shorted out) fixed that, which made me miss phittie and ToplessCJ at our designated meeting point, and anyone elese who made of stopped lol, but once I got that ironed out, I ended up meeting phittie and we crused a bit.  I had my jeep covered in mud from the mounds today, alot of laughs and comments, it was all in fun.  Ended up commin home a bit earlier than planned as my leg was cramping up (clutches suck) lol.

I will pry go out tomorrow night too if anyone wants to meet up.

Its great to see the area attracting visitors!

Paul Hittie

This was my first back to the bricks night - last couple of years it coincided with the club's summer run.  I was surprised how many people and cars were out, made me feel like like I was back in Royal Oak again.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

toplesscj7

We ended up gerting to Walmart about 7:35 or so. Had to stop and get dinner on the way. It was however a good time. We saw plates from as far as Florida and Cali. on some of the rides. Looks like I may make it back out on Sat.