BL/MML installation 7-7-07

Started by Paul Hittie, July 04, 2007, 11:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You REALLY should have had some in the freezer  :evil:

alipotter46

Chris are you ok? Lee said you got hit in the head.

Paul Hittie

Thanks to all my helpers - I took it up to Sam's and got the new tires on, and it looks great.  For the first time since she we bought the first LJ, she thinks the tires look like they fit the Jeep.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

And the new pix are where ?? Hey Chris don't stand up so fast anymore !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Paul Hittie

Sorry - haven't gotten real proficient at  linking or uploading pictures.

Paul Hittie

I will be better prepared next time - tape sutures, ice pack, metric 1/2" drive sockets, impact extensions and swivewls, and cold SoCo for the wounded.

Nosilla

Haha   soco for the hurt.

Anonymous

after a few years with Harley, I guess I'm not so sympathetic.  Brendan, of course, burst out in tears when Chris told him he had hurt his head so that was the real "trauma" we dealt with.  Once Chris got home, I took one look at it and said, "Looks like all the other gashes to your head.  I guess you could go for stitches but I think it will heal just fine."  :D

So, like any good wife, I got him a strong So Co and coke, some ibuprofen, and told him to suit up since we were headed out to a pool party.  I figured the cholorine would cleanse it as well as any high price readi med could..... :)  A few butterfly sutures and we are golden!

Nosilla

WoW .....was it that bad to maybe need stiches?

longarm

Ya, it was bleeding pretty good.  I will say that after he stoped the blood he was right back under the LJ wrenching though.  :mrgreen:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I do not wish for my enemies to be brought to justice, I instead would like to see justice brought to my enemies..."

NewRide

He bleed like a stuck pig ! You knew it was serious when we went to his knees and wouldnt get up "till the bleeding stopped " At that point it was "OH Chit !!! " But hes a real trooper !! Even told us we were doing it wrong lol
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

I'm fine.  Yes, I prolly should have went and got a few stiches, but I don't like hospitals and such, so I didn't go.  Sorry for bleeding on your floor Paul......

Paul Hittie

As long as you clean up your mess before you leave we are good....you know how anal I am about my garage floor!  LOL