WLB 4X4 and offroad show

Started by jeepgirl95, June 04, 2007, 10:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naypalm

I'll drive one over for ya Chris! lol

astrogiblet

Got someone to cover for me @ work, so I'll be there Sunday!

-Brandon

Nosilla

awesome

Paul Hittie

Quote from: "Harley"Hmmmmmmmm..........  How to get 2 Jeeps there?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

tow bar.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

94_xj_country

Quote from: "phittie1100"

tow bar.

wow, that there is a pretty obvious solution i hadn't thought of at all
support the sport - http://www.glfwda.org

jeepfan1974

:lol:
Let\'s go wheeling!

Anonymous

Quote from: "phittie1100"

tow bar.

yah, cuz that long arse car hauler wouldn't be able to do the job either.....  :roll:

I'm bringing the H2. I'm sure it will win the "most agile in water" award :)

Nosilla

I would like to see what ever members that are gonna put there jeep in the show get the entries in so we don't lose any spots. I got 7 entries today in the mail. Plus mine, so 8 spots are now gone.

Maybe who ever is gonna enter can drop the form and $10.00 off when we pick up the Flyers. I hope everyone is gonna enter. if so then that will be 21 plus spots taken up, so almost half.

We should have the flyers today so i can meet people during the day this week to get them out there to you guys, or you can call Alice to do it in the evening time.

Nosilla

I will be sending out PM's to everyone with what they said they can do for the event. Probally tonight or tomorrow.

NewRide

Neil I forgot to register at the meeting , can you throw one aside for me ?
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

Anonymous

Yea, you know I'll be bringin the "Big Dog".

Nosilla

Can do Tony.

alipotter46

I picked up the flyers today.  I also ran some black and white copies just for us to fill out the registration forms instead of using the color ones.  Neil will have half and I will have half.  I work at Evergreen Cemetery in Grand Blanc. You can pick them up there or make some arrangements with Neil or myself for other pickup or delivery options.

astrogiblet

Hmm.. couple things.

Neil, theres a possibility we wont be able to use my canopy. My mom evidently loaned it to my aunt that weekend. But there was like 3 or 4 other people with canopy's so that shouldnt be an issue. I should have given you money for my spot while I was at your house today.. Didnt even think about it.

Also, theres a possibility I could hand out some flyers while on deliveries (I deliver pizza's for papa johns, which I'm sure most of you have heard by now.. think I mentioned that at the meeting too).. I dont know if that would be beneficial or not, but I have a few people I deliver to frequently that have jeeps/4x4's and comment on my jeep when I deliver to them.

Also, Neil as I mentioned earlier, I'd like to help out any way I can. If you have a job that needs to be done that you think I might be able to do, let me know.

-Brandon

Nosilla

Will do Brandon thanks.