Calendars

Started by LPM606, December 05, 2014, 07:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LPM606

Last year I made up the Calendars Featuring a Different WLB rig for each month and a lot of you liked them and asked for them.  So, I can do new calendars for 2015 if you are interested in them... Please bring $15.00 to the meeting Sunday if you want one.  To make sure your calendar features your rig bring a digital copy of your favorite photo or e-mail it to me. I will try to get them made in December and bring them to the January meeting.   

alan6271

Is a not yet a member NOOB able to get in on this?
Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

mlh00

StingRay66

Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

gogolen

LPM606

it's the thing you have to look at when you need to check a date and your cell phone ran out of battery!

LPM606

Quote from: alan6271 on December 05, 2014, 10:50:32 AM
Is a not yet a member NOOB able to get in on this?

Bring your $15 a favorite photo of your rig on a cd or flash drive and I'll make one for you to pick up in January - potentially you will be joining that month anyway...

alan6271

Does anyone else smell that?  Smells like burnt hot dogs and transmission fluid!

alan6271

So, as far as the calendar goes, what's an "acceptable" picture?  One with just the Jeep or....I have a cool one with the kids sitting on the hood.  Would that be acceptable?  I realize if it's going in a calendar probably nobody wants the kids on a calendar page though.  Let me know what type of picture you'd be looking for.
thanks

LPM606

Quote from: alan6271 on December 06, 2014, 03:08:19 PM
So, as far as the calendar goes, what's an "acceptable" picture?  One with just the Jeep or....I have a cool one with the kids sitting on the hood.  Would that be acceptable?  I realize if it's going in a calendar probably nobody wants the kids on a calendar page though.  Let me know what type of picture you'd be looking for.
thanks

PM sent

LPM606

Calendars were ordered today, hopefully I will pick them up Thursday morning, so if anybody was hoping to have these for Christmas, you can make arrangements to come pick your up... Otherwise, they will be available at the January Meeting...

LPM606

Picked up the calendars last night - they came out really nice... they had told me earlier this year that they were getting a new machine for the calendars that was supposed to be nicer and the definitely are - nice crisp, glossy photos.  Alan, you are in luck as somehow I wound up with 3 of your calendar, which you initially asked for anyway, so you got your Christmas wish after all...  Scott G, your didn't show up in the stack that I picked up so it appears I added 1 of Alan's to the order instead of yours.  It was re-ordere today and I should have it tonight. 

bullhed78

Cool. I'm not in a big hurry. I will just pick it up at the January meeting.

LPM606

good... didn't make it out to pick it up after all... Caught a pretty vicious cold that just hammered me out of nowhere yesterday...

alan6271

Quote from: LPM606 on December 18, 2014, 07:06:00 AM
Picked up the calendars last night - they came out really nice... they had told me earlier this year that they were getting a new machine for the calendars that was supposed to be nicer and the definitely are - nice crisp, glossy photos.  Alan, you are in luck as somehow I wound up with 3 of your calendar, which you initially asked for anyway, so you got your Christmas wish after all...  Scott G, your didn't show up in the stack that I picked up so it appears I added 1 of Alan's to the order instead of yours.  It was re-ordere today and I should have it tonight.

Okay no problem Ed.  I'll bring the extra money with me at the meeting.