4WD Awareness Training

Started by Paul Hittie, January 04, 2012, 09:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Hittie

We are currently trying to get two different 4WD Awareness training classes scheduled here in Genesee County - one through Davison adult continuing ed and one through Genesee County Parrks.  Stay tuned for more details....but if you are interested in attending one of these all day training sessions from UFWDA, June 2 looks like it is firming up for Davison.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

LPM606

Julie and I both completed the course several years ago when The Sundowners Sponsored it in Kalamzoo.  Definitely a worthwile way to spend a day!

On a side note, are you going to add the extra day to certify Craig as an instructor?  I know that wouldn't be part of the the advertised program. but if you were thinking of doing it I might attend as well so I can be another nearby instructor if this gains any traction at GCP.

Paul Hittie

We are going to have to work that extra session in somewhere along the way for Craig, so I'll let you know too.
When you stumble in life, Make it Part of Your Dance

NewRide

Now that sounds like fun .... I may just have to join you for a day of fun !!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)