CB tune day

Started by StingRay66, March 07, 2016, 03:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StingRay66

If you are a member of What Lies Beyond Jeep club and would like to make sure your CB radio is tuned and performing as it should P. M. me and I will give info on this Satrudays Tune-up day.
Russ

No God ....................No Peace

Know God ................Know Peace

naypalm

Is this a WLB member only event? I thought that it was open to the public.

LPM606

Well, it looks like it is being held at a club member's property, so we would not want to post this up as a "public" event, but I'm fairly confident that if you know a non-club member that was interested in coming along with you that would not be a problem... Russ, can you confirm?

Yellow TJ

Lets keep it to members only. You can always join the club. We can do it every so often for new members.

StingRay66

I have to meet with 2 other members in the morning not sure where yet one is to the north and the other is down my way. They can't do the afternoon thing so I will try to acommadate them.
Russ

LPM606

Well, we had a small turnout for the CB tuning event - Dave & Suzanne, Me, Rachel, Ken and Russ.  Thanks to Dave and Suzanne for hosting and to Russ for bringing the SWR meter and the know-how! 

StingRay66

Just thank Dave and his sanding wheel they did the important work

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Russ

StingRay66

Hey Sweet pickles where did you buy your CB?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Russ

zaqs_dad

Thanks for meeting with me before I had to go to work, Russ. I appreciate you taking the time to tune my cb; I just wish work didn't Interfere with so many club and jeep events.