Davison checking in

Started by rallykid, January 27, 2009, 11:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rallykid

Hello all. New guy from Davison checking in.  Ouchman (not sure of his real name) hit me up on another forum and gave me an invite to pop in.  I have actually lurked here every now and then without joining.

I would also like to say thanks for the invite to the next meeting as the Eagles club is right down the road from me. It looks like I may be meeting a few of you in person.

Since I have no new pics I will post up the ones that I used on the other forum.

I picked up a black '06 LJ Dec 30th as I missed my previous '01 Amberfire TJ too much.

Here are some pics of the LJ (embarrasingly stock for now) with my buddies right hand drive JK.

Parked at work where I spend the majority of my days.

Side by side

Inside

Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Anonymous

Welcome.

jeepfan1974

yeah what he said
Let\'s go wheeling!

Nosilla

Welcome to the site.

ouchman

welcome, glad ya made it over
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

COF radio http:// 216.59.4.130:8014/listen.pls  http://xat.com/chat/room/85630064/

rallykid

Glad to be here, thanks for the invite. I plan on making it to the meeting as it is right down the road from me. Trying to see if Adam aka Motorbreath (the guy with the right hand drive JK) is going to be free that weekend as well.

I know he is still working on his garage project as him and his dad are restoring a 61 Chevy Biscayne. I planned on having a free weekend this weekend to do some wrenching on the LJ but the wife has different plans that involve a bathroom remodel. Maybe I can at least slip away long enough to wire my amp up and see if I can wedge my subs in until I get seperate boxes.

Anonymous

Where in Davison??  Looks like Tiger Run, or Horizon.

Nosilla

I guess Tiger run.

naypalm

Welcome to the site! ::woot::

NewRide

Welcome aboard !!!
"I\'m all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let\'s start with typewriters."
   - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)

rallykid

Thanks again for all the welcomes.

Wow, it looks like my place of residence has turned into the local guessing game.  Let's make it a contest and the winner or winners get the prize of installing my lift for me.  :lol:  I just hope Harley and Nosilla are handy with wrenches.  ::poke::  :lol:

Anonymous

Ummmm............  Not really.  Neither of us.

Nosilla

nope we have no idea what a wrench is. I have heard of them before though.

I think they are shiny.....

rallykid

Quote from: "Nosilla"nope we have no idea what a wrench is. I have heard of them before though.

I think they are shiny.....

They are the things that you keep with you to throw at tailgaters, they are actually used to remove bolts and nuts, not just windshields of people behind you.  :lol:

Nosilla

Oh crap......I guess i should stop tossing those at people then.

Nuts and bolts you say....Hmmmmmmm  Interesting..